Hemodialysis Online Course 2022 - August
Hemodialysis Online Course
We have transformed our hemodialysis training into an online course for knowledge and reinforcement. This makes our course ideal for:
- People that want to be professionally educated on the topic of renal failure and dialysis.
- Technicians and Nurses already working in a dialysis environment, but still have questions or doubts.
- People that were not able to pass their Certification Exam on the first try.
- Hemodialysis patients and/or caregivers who want to be more aware of the renal failure condition and different types of treatments.
You too can be an expert in hemodialysis in only 8 weeks! Our director and instructor Mrs. Magda Castañeda will also be offering class meetings twice a month so you can get your questions answered by a professional and expert in this field.
We are proud and honored to have helped prepare hundreds of strong and passionate dialysis team members.
After completing the course, you'll receive a Certificate of Completion extended by Utopia Health Career Center and a Certificate for 90 hours of Continuing Education.
CE Provider Number: 50-16333.
- This course falls under the category of Continuing Education. CE-Provider Number 50-16333.
- At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Course Completion and a Continuing Education Certificate.
- Completing this course DOES NOT allow you to take the BONENT or NNCC certification exam.
- *If you already work in a dialysis setting, have the ability to do shadowing at a dialysis clinic, or enter an internship program at a dialysis setting, then you will be able to take the BONENT Certification Exam.
Magda is a Certified Nephrology Nurse and former Facility Administrator for Davita, a dialysis company. She currently owns a school where she teaches different Continuing Education and Hemodialysis to technicians and nurses. Her program at Utopia Health Career Center has been approved by BONENT, organization for certifications of Nephrology Professionals.
Because of Mrs. Magda Castañeda's devotion and disposition to creating a new breed of healthcare professionals, clinics like Davita highly regard students that have come from Utopia Health Career Center and have adapted this same devotion.
The best part is that you can take this course at your own pace. Modules open weekly for 8 weeks. If you can’t complete your course in 8 weeks, we’ll extend your time to 12 weeks. If you need more time you can communicate with your instructor for arrangements. After you are done with the course, you will have access to it for a year from the initial date you registered.
Now open to international students.
If you live outside the United States, you can take the course too!! Once you finish the course we will send you your documents through email and international mail as well.
So, What are you waiting for?